Kuopas - Kuopion Opiskelija-asunnot Oy

I'm moving out of my current apartment. What do I do first?

Termination of a lease must  be typed with computer and delivered either in person at KUOPAS housing office or by mail, or after signing you can scan it to Kuopas e-mail, customerservice@kuopas.fi . Those living in a family residence have to sign the termination of the lease together. The person terminating the lease has to give proof of her/his identification according to the housing association guidelines. In giving notice, the tenant gives permission to KUOPAS to check the residence, using the master key, during the notice period.
» » » Continue

See also: