If your peace has been disturbed

Notice that there has to be silence in Kuopas’ buildings from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. In most cases the differences can be dealt with by conversation. Notify the person disturbing you either by a personal visit or putting a note to their mail box.

First try to talk about matters with the tenants involved. If the disturbances continue, you can make a written complaint to the Kuopas housing office.  Please, use the disturbance notice form. Your complaint is handled confidentially. After this, matters are handled according to Kuopas’ Rules of order and the Finnish laws governing rental of residences.

Is your roommate disturbing you? Also see Rules in shared apartment.