Our own maintenance division oversees the property’s upkeep.
The maintenance work includes general property care tasks, such as the maintenance of electricity, heating and plumbing, cleaning, heating of the sauna and lawn care as well as changing outdoor lights.
The maintenance man on duty tel. +358 (0) 44 764 0760 takes care of opening the locked door if you have temporarily lost your key. There is an opening charge which will be billed from you later. The spare key will only be given to a resident of the apartment so you are expected to prove your identification.
If something in your apartment is broken or doesn’t work right, you should fill in a repair request. It is the tenant’s responsibility to make a repair request as soon as possible after detecting a problem or a malfunction. Make a repair request on the web if the problem does not require immediate attention. You can fill in the repair request here.
In urgent cases (water leaks etc.) call the maintenance man on duty (24/7), tel. +358 (0) 44 764 0760.
Did you lose your key or left it in your apartment and the door is now locked? The maintenance man tel. +358 (0) 44 764 0760 takes care of opening any locked doors if you have temporarily lost your key.
The opening of a door costs and the payment will be counted and billed later. The spare key will be given only to a resident of the apartment, so you are expected to prove your identification.
The charge for opening the door:
- from Mon to Fri 7 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. 35 €
- from Mon to Fri 3.30 p.m. to 7 a.m. 70 € (also at weekends)
In case the key is permanently lost, also contact our service or the office as soon as possible. Remember that a lost key can be a safety risk, which should be informed about to the housing office or maintenance. The tenant is responsible for the cost. Notice that if the key is not found after a short period we will have to install new locks and it costs about 350 €. In some cases, we have to install a safety lock. It costs also about 350 €.
The buildings’ room temperature is set at + 21°C (+/- 1°C). Heating of the buildings begins in August depending on the outside temperature and ends in June.
If your room is cold:
- Check that your radiator thermostat is wide open. You can regulate the temperature yourself by scale 1 to 5. You have to turn the thermostat very carefully, don’t use force. If the radiator doesn’t warm up, contact to our service man immediately. If the thermostat has been broken by using too much force, Kuopas is going to invoice a price for a new thermostat from the tenant.
- Thick curtains in front of the radiator will prevent warm air from entering the room
- Check that there is minimum 20 cm of space between the radiator and any furniture.
- Only Kuopas service man can vent the radiator
- Do not close the air vents
- In Autumn as the weather gets colder at night time it may feel cold inside because the daytime temperature is higher, and the radiator doesn’t give heat all the time.